Friday, May 1, 2009

Target Dresses

Lisa, I found these all on the Target website. They are all pretty cute and very affordable. Free shipping, if you spend over $50 and I'm sure you would...even though these are a really good deal. You can click on the links to see closer pictures of each of them and more details.

This one is really cute, especially because it's eyelet material. You can see a close up of the fabric on the site. Plus, it's really the color you are looking for. With different shoes, you could really dress it up. And if they're holding a bouquet, it will look a lot more dressy. However, the reviews say it's a little short, so that could be a bit of a problem...we could add fabric maybe.

This one's a little darker than what you're wanting, but it's so elegant so I had to put it on here. And really, red roses are about this color usually... The reviews say to go up a size, so we may have to order a few more than we need and return the ones we don't use to get the sizes right. It's in clearance right now, so if you want it, we should act fast.


I just love the way this one looks! It's SO CUTE!!! I know it's a little pink, but really will you ever find another one so cute for so cheap?? The review for this one says it's awesome and fits to be at the knee.

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

becca said...

Hey-it is one of max's sisters. My mom gave me the address of the blog, and it is amazing! Anyway-don't worry I'm not on here to comment like crazy, but I had to post b/c I have one of the above dresses. I bought the very last one in the post, but in a different color. Now the one I saw in the store is pretty pink, so that is something to think about, but it is an amazing dress. It is also a tad short. I haven't actually worn it yet, b/c I'm still trying to decide if it is too short or not. I feel like if I move at all, it will show too much. However the reason I'm still thinking about it is because it is really a cute dress and you could definitely dress it up. Hope this helps!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the comment, Becca. That will really help. Lisa says you guys are always looking at this thing, so I'm glad we finally got a comment out of one of you! :) Please share your opinions with us!! It's fun.

Mo said...

Okay Brittany, I'll admit, I am a lurker... I just think it is really fun to see all of your ideas and I'm trying to be patient. I think that is what the groom's mom is supposed to do:)Maureen

Unknown said...

I appreciate your chocie!! Those are pretty gorgeous dresses... such a reasonable price form Target... Love them!!