Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weddings For Less Flowers


16 Piece Package Includes The Following:

1 Brides Bouquet (Tussie, Hand-Tied, Cascade, Or Other)

1 Toss Bouquet (Same As The Brides, Just Smaller)

1 Maid Of Honor (Same As The Toss)

1 Bridesmaid (Hand-Tied, Clutch Or Wrist Corsage)

2 Moms (Corsage Or Wrist Corsage)

2 Grandmas (Same As The Moms, Just Smaller)

1 Groom (Boutonniere Made Extra Special)

2 Bestmen (Boutonniere, 1 Rose)

2 Fathers (Boutonniere, 1 Rose)

2 Grandfathers (Boutonniere, 1 Rose)

Prices vary according to which kinds of flowers you choose. Look at this {PRICE SHEET} for details. Mine are on there~ they were awesome!

I obviously had to get more bridesmaid bouquets instead of getting a mom corsage or anything for grandma's or grandpa's. She did almost exactly what I wanted, but I told her exactly what flowers and fillers to get. I recommend finding a picture that is exactly what you want, or learning the flower names. I can help you with that... The only thing I would have changed is the ties - I wish they had just been satin ribbon with pins - no bows, but I didn't tell her that, so it was my fault. That's what I figured out with this company - you just have to really communicate your ideas.

No comments: